Dear World: I'm coming!: There's always BUT

wtorek, 4 marca 2014

There's always BUT


Miała być aktualizacja oszczędnościowa ale... no właśnie ALE. Sami spójrzcie :) 


 

Na me urodziny Słoik zapoznał się z Innym, takim z czerwoną kokardą. Tak oto mam robotę na jakąś godzinę (mam nadzieję, że chociaż będąc na chwilę w domu ogarnę temat i wtedy "pochwalę" się na jakim etapie jestem. Hmmm, choć z drugiej strony może poczekam na wypłatę z tamtego tygodnia? Zrobi to z pewnością większe wrażenie ;) ).

Czy coś poza tym w kierunku "Azja"? Sprawdzam bilety, liczę pieniądze, szacuję koszt, patrzę na mapę i... mimo, że padam na twarz rodzą mi się w głowie nowe pomysły i trasa. Ale o tym w dniu kiedy się wyśpię i mój mózg zacznie kojarzyć co się dzieje dookoła. Pracoholizm stadium wczesne. Nie szukam wymówek, pomysłów też mi nie brakuje. Po prostu czas odpocząć: przed tv, w szlafroku, przy mamusinym obiadku.



To travel - to live


ENG version :)

Supposed to do savings update but... well BUT. Take a look above :)

On my birthday Jar acquainted with another one with a red bow. So here I have a job for about a hour (I hope that while being at home for a while and then overtake the "praise" at what stage of richy girl am I :D Hmmm, but on the other hand maybe I should wait for the salary for last week? It will certainly make larger impression ;) ).

Is there something beyond this towards "Asia"? Checking tickets, counting money, estimate the cost, look at the map and... even though I fall on the face are in my head new ideas are arising and also directions, route. But more about that when I get some sleep and my brain starts to associate what is happening around. Workaholic early stage. I'm not looking for excuses, there is no shortage of ideas. Simply time to relax, before television, in a bathrobe, with mommy's dinner.


Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz